Terms and Conditions for Online Transactions on www.shopsick.de
(JazzSick & PopSick Records, the “Company”)
§ 1. With ordering from our shop, the customer accepts our terms and conditions.
§ 2. General
1. When ordering, a binding offer is made by the user of the Shopsick Web Shop towards JazzSick Records and/or PopSick Records.
2. Absent any individual agreements to the contrary, the present terms and conditions represent the entire agreement between JazzSick Records and/or PopSick Records and the customer.
§ 3. Offer
1. Orders made by a customer are binding offers. All orders made electronically will be confirmed without delay.
2. The confirmation counts as acceptance of the order. Only with sending the confirmation to the e-mail address indicated by the customer, will the contract be binding on the Company.
3. In the unlikely case of spelling, calculating, or other errors on our website, especially concerning shipping costs, as well as when there are obstacles from the side of our suppliers, we reserve the right to step back from the contract with the effect that there is no contract and that no further claims shall result for either side.
4. As a matter of principle, only typical household shipments are made. Larger shipments will be made only on special agreement.
§ 4. Costs
1. The costs of the order are made up of the particular costs of the ordered articles plus the shipping costs. Normally, single CDs cost €14,99 and single Vinyls cost € 17,99.
2. Shipping and handling:
- inside Germany for up to 5 CDs free
- inside the EU €3,00 for up to 5 CDs
- inside Germany €6,00 for up to 5 Vinyls
- inside the EU €6,00 for up to 5 Vinyls
- in rest of world €8,00 for up to 5 CDs or 5 Vinyls. Please contact us directly to inquire about the costs of larger shipments.
For shipments outside these ranges actual shipping costs are charged. In this case, the contract is only made when the customer accepts the final offer from JazzSick Records/PopSick Records.
3. Prices are in Euro (EUR). They include, where applicable, value-added tax under the German law at current rates at the time of shipment for shipments to Germany and the European Union. When shipping to countries outside the EU, additional toll costs that we cannot influence may occur.
§ 5. Shipping conditions
1. We decide about itinerary and means of conveyance, unless the customer wishes a certain way of conveyance and – if there are extra costs – pay the price difference. Transfer of perils takes place upon delivery of the shipment.
2. The following time periods between online order and delivery of the ordered goods can be seen as a guideline:
- Germany – 1 week
- Europe – 2 weeks
- Rest of the world – 3 weeks
Although JazzSick Records/PopSick Records or its transport agents will normally deliver within this period, the given times of delivery are not binding. If an article should be unavailable, we will let the customer know immediately and return any payments the customer may have already made. JazzSick Records/PopSick Records reserves the right not to deliver if unforeseen shortages occur. Articles which are not available will be removed from the web shop as soon as we get knowledge of any such shortage.
3. If the delivered articles do not match the description, the Company will bear the costs of returning the corresponding articles.
§ 6. Payment
1. Payments must be made within 15 days after receipt of the invoice. Bank transfer must be made to the account written on the invoice.
The compulsory right of withdrawal does not apply for audio and video media unsealed by the customer.
§ 7 Returns and complaints
1. The customer can send back all articles during up to 14 days after delivery. Please make any returns at your cost return and pick the most cost-saving way of conveyance.
a) If the the return relates to a defective product, we will refund the customer’s mailing expenses.
b) In case of a return for any other reason, the customer has to pay the costs of returning goods.
c) For sales within Germany that amount to more than €50 (shipment costs and VAT excluded), the Company with bear return costs if return is within 14 days of receipt.
§ 8 Applicable law
German substantive law applies. The United National Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Good (CISG) is not applicable.
§ 9 Severability clause
The invalidity of any of the foregoing provisions shall not affect the validity of the contract otherwise, of other provisions, or the application of any provisions which can be given effect without the invalid provision or application, and to this end the provisions of these policies and regulations are severable. Instead, a valid provision with terms matching as closely as possible the intention of the parties shall be put in place.
Alternative Dispute Resolution in accordance with Art. 14 (1) ODR-VO and § 36 VSBG:
The european commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS) which is accessible at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. We are not obliged nor willing to participate in dispute settlement proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.